Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holiday 9:00 am ~ 7:00 pm
- Closed on January 1st, Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day), Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving), and Mondays
Special Nighttime Hours
Saturday(April through October): 9:00 am ~ 9:00 pm
- During weeks with a Holiday Monday, the museum will be closed on the first non-holiday weekday.
- Closed on January 1st, Lunar New Year’s Day and Korean Thanksgiving Day (August 15th in lunar calendar)
- Visit will end 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- General Visit to the Daegu National Museum is free.
- There may be a charge for some special exhibitions.
- Visit is free, but visitors must get a ticket at the Visit desk before entering the museum.
- Groups of 20 or more are required to make a reservation in advance.
Guided tours of the Permanent Exhibitions, led by docents, are regularly offered (maximum 30 people).
English (英語, 영어)
Permanent Exhibition Room Explanation Guide by Docents
- Weekday – 10:00 and 14:00 on Thursday in the second and the fourth week from March to December
- Weekend – 10:00 and 14:00 on Saturday in the second and the fourth week from March to December
- Those wishing to obtain guidance at these specific times should arrive at the entrance of the museum and wait there.
- Guided tours of the exhibitions takes about 40 minutes, and in order to explain clearly a maximum limit of approximately 30 people at a time is preferable.